What would you do if in the middle of the night if your cat was suddenly struggling to breathe?
What would you do if your dog got himself bitten by a snake?
Pet emergencies are terrifying. It’s stressful enough without having to worry about whether you can afford high-level critical medicine or even surgery for your fur-baby. Peace of Mind unlocks access to our dedicated emergency and critical care veterinarians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so you’ll never be on your own again.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access
- Dedicated emergency and critical care facility
- All aspects of care including Consultations
- Emergency Surgery
- Critical care and trauma management
- Advanced life support
- Imaging including x-rays, ultrasound, CT scan Pathology including blood, urine and tissue testing
- Is Peace of Mind pet insurance?
No! Pet insurance is designed to ease the cost of accidents and some level of illness. Peace of Mind is a club which provides comprehensive discounts for all aspects of veterinary care - from corrective surgery, routine vaccinations through to major surgery and life support. It is the
- If my pet develops an illness, will I be denied from renewing my membership?
Absolutely not! Once you’re in, you’re in! So long as you don’t break your membership with us, we’ll never kick your pet off or limit their member benefits for becoming unwell or getting old!
- My pet has a pre-existing condition, can we still join?
Of course! Talk to our customer experience team for more information about how we can tailor Peace of Mind so that you and your pet don’t miss out on amazing discounted services.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Our memberships are a standard fortnightly direct debit system, you can use your bank account or credit card.
- Who are your veterinarians, how did you select them?
All of our veterinarians have passed a rigorous screening and thorough onboarding process. We value veterinarians with highly developed patient-side manner who appreciate the significance of the pet-parent bond. Our veterinarians are therefore committed to providing the exemplary care you will come to expect from us.
- Can I cancel my membership?
Your membership with Peace of Mind includes a 4 week cooling off period! This means that you can cancel your contract if you change your mind within the first 4 weeks. If you’ve claimed any products or services in this time, all you need to do is pay the difference!