The old saying goes, ‘nobody’s born perfect’ - it’s true for us, it’s true for our pets. We’re with you, we’re here to help you both. We’d rather help before your pet gets sick, than just sit and wait for it to happen.
For instance, did you know that German Shepherds have a high-risk dangerous bloat and stomach twist? Rather than wait for this inevitable surgical disaster, we advocate preventative surgery to keep your pet out of the emergency operating theatre. We feel so strongly about this that, unlike pet insurance companies, we’ve put our money where our mouth is - Peace of Mind member’s unlock discounts of 50% on preventative surgeries!
- Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome - nasal augmentation, soft-palate resection, everted laryngeal saccule excision
- Umbilical and inguinal hernia repair
- Hind dew-claw amputation
- Congenital dental malocclusion
- Hip dysplasia screening x-rays
- Congenital limb deformity corrective surgery
- Severe tail deformity amputation
- Anatomical fold resection
- Medial patella luxation corrective surgery
- Hip Dysplasia Interventional Surgery
- Is Peace of Mind pet insurance?
No! Pet insurance is designed to ease the cost of accidents and some level of illness. Peace of Mind is a club which provides comprehensive discounts for all aspects of veterinary care - from corrective surgery, routine vaccinations through to major surgery and life support. It is the
- If my pet develops an illness, will I be denied from renewing my membership?
Absolutely not! Once you’re in, you’re in! So long as you don’t break your membership with us, we’ll never kick your pet off or limit their member benefits for becoming unwell or getting old!
- My pet has a pre-existing condition, can we still join?
Of course! Talk to our customer experience team for more information about how we can tailor Peace of Mind so that you and your pet don’t miss out on amazing discounted services.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Our memberships are a standard fortnightly direct debit system, you can use your bank account or credit card.
- Who are your veterinarians, how did you select them?
All of our veterinarians have passed a rigorous screening and thorough onboarding process. We value veterinarians with highly developed patient-side manner who appreciate the significance of the pet-parent bond. Our veterinarians are therefore committed to providing the exemplary care you will come to expect from us.